Wednesday, December 21, 2011

De-Construct



The hole in the wall, this time was not my fault, but this time in a way it does effect me. I have never had to destroy such a big part of my life. That wall and the graffiti on it was a big turning point in my life. After breaking all the bigger pieces into pebbles and dust, I noticed the blood on my hands. I didn't feel it.
I noticed what I was doing. Without even knowing it I was keeping myself busy with an useless exercise, just to keep my mind from thinking and my heart, soul or what ever from feeling.


In the five minutes it took me to wash my hands and tape them up, I found myself thinking of Christy again. Just like that wall she was now just another memory that is not mine anymore. I picked up the hammer and finished what I started.
Later as the sun was starting to hide on the other side of the hills, I put up the slackline and ended up just sitting on it watching the sun go down.


No comments:

Shameless Adds ^_^