Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Swim

It is going to be hard enough to say good-bye, so rather I will say see you later.
I have been doggy paddling with these emotions next to me but I better start working on my form as this riptide starts to form. I ignore cause and effect as I close my eyes, I can sense the shore coming closer. No lies was told, I just danced around being too direct. I still want the girl that really caught my eye, friendship, hope, strength and heart but, she will soon live in Illinois, a million miles away from me.
So all I can do is my best, to make her see how much she means to me. Be there for her and pay back the gift she gave me.
Leave this grip I have on my neck behind and start living, remain happy. Finally happy, I deal with the fact that I've forgotten the worst. Moving forward and I am ok. I feel that my social behaviour may seem somewhat unrehearsed. Another page, add more detail to a painting and cherish every memory made. The balancing beam hits me in the face as I turn to run, remember I am save here, I need to remind myself. I want to apologize if there is anything to apologize for I have not done this in a while. Thanks again, you make being happy easy. ^_^

No comments:

Shameless Adds ^_^